The Patient Experience is the Core of Everything
SpotLyte Behavioral Health recognizes that mental health is personal and individual and knows that success is achieved when a patient has a trusting, secure relationship with their therapist and support team. Achieving mental health stability and happiness starts with the patient experience.
Patient experience is at the core of everything we do. We want our current and future patients to access the services we offer when and where it’s convenient for them.
Benefits of receiving services from SpotLyte Behavioral Health
- We are always accepting new patients!
- Appointments are available 7 days/week, early morning, evening and weekends
- Patients never have to wait to be seen. New patients are scheduled within 3-5 days of initial contact.
- We accept all major insurance plans, Medicare, Medicaid and EAPs.
- We offer discounted rates for Private Pay patients and those who don’t have insurance.
- English and Spanish speaking providers and support team
- Portal access to records, payments, provider communications.
- Simple, 1-click teletherapy session.
- Pre-visit registration .
- Provider team consists of Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors and Socials Workers on staff to ensure everyone who comes to our practice for support gets the level of care they need.
We specialize in cognitive behavioral therapy, which is a type of talk therapy that has been shown to be effective in a number of clinical problems.
Clinical Problems Treated:
- Anxiety Disorders (panic disorder, social phobia, specific phobias, excessive worry and generalized anxiety)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Behavioral & Emotional Problems in Children
- Substance Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder
- Pre-surgical gastric bypass & spinal stimulator evaluations
- Evaluation of Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Mind & Body Problems Treated:
- Depression & Heart Disease
- Anxiety & Health-Related Fears
- Chronic Pain
- Headaches and Stress
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Coping with Medical Problems
- Non-adherence to Medical Treatment
- Smoking & Substance Abuse
- Fear of Medical Procedures
- Hypertension & Stress
- Please complete this secure and confidential form and we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- If you are seeking services for your child, please use their name.
- If seeking couples or family therapy, use the name of the primary subscriber on your insurance.