SpotLyte Behavioral Health provides outpatient mental health services and supports to children, adolescents, adults, families and couples who are struggling with short-term and long-term issues which impact their daily lives.
The SpotLyte Behavioral Health team consists of Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Psychologists, Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Professional Counselors and Social Workers, ensuring everyone who comes to our practice for support gets the level of care they need.
The Patient Experience
SpotLyte Behavioral Health recognizes that mental health is personal and individual and knows that success is achieved when a patient has a trusting, secure relationship with their therapist and support team. Achieving mental health stability and happiness starts with the patient experience.
Patients come first and are at the core of everything we do. We are committed to making access to care simple, easy and affordable.
How we put patients first:
- We are always accepting new patients!
- Appointments are available 7 days/week, early morning, evening and weekends
- Patients never have to wait to be seen. New patients are scheduled within 3-5 days.
- We accept all major insurance plans and EAPs
- We offer discounted rates for Private Pay patients and those who don’t have insurance
- English and Spanish speaking Providers and Support Team
Services and Supports offered include:
- Traditional fee-for-service therapy – individual, couples, family and group in-person or via Telehealth
- Psychiatric evaluation for conditions requiring medication
- ADHD evaluation
- Medication management
- Assistance with challenges which impact overall health issues: food insecurity, transportation, obtaining required medical care, prescription maintenance etc.
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Coordination with Primary Care Physician and Specialists
To learn more about the services and supports you can receive at SpotLyte Behavioral Health click here.